Tul Is a tech platform that optimizes construction materials supply chain for the Hardware Stores in LatAm. Our goal is that all the people in emerging markets have a roof.
Backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and Latin America in 2021 Tul closed the largest Series A in Colombia and one of the largest in Latam in history.
Currently we have operations in Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico and soon will open to the other LatAm markets as Brazil and Peru. We look for top players in each position to make Tul the best company in the region.
We’re looking for a VP of Engineering for Tul. This senior leader will be in charge of the organization’s engineering strategy and roadmap and will lead all engineering efforts in the company. The VP of Engineering will be responsible for translating the company’s strategy into state of the art systems and applications that will amaze our customers through a delightful user experience.
What You’ll Do?
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the underlying architecture that will be the basis for all company’s services and products.
- Responsible for all engineering efforts, from conception to launch of high tech applications
- Be always on the lookout for trends, innovations, market best practices and evolution in the technology industry.
- Collaborate with senior management, in-country and regionally, to develop and implement technology best practices.
- Build, integrate and manage internal platforms and systems that will be used to sustain operations.
What You’ll Need?
- 8+ years as a engineering head position in the financial services and/or high tech industries
- 5+ years of experience in digital first companies with products and services delivered through mobile apps and/ or websites
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Business and goals oriented
- Proven track record with Scrum
- Proven track record of launching and fastly growing technology products, participating from the idea conception to the product delivery
- Experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment: product companies, growing startups
- Fluent English