TUL is a tech platform that optimizes construction materials supply chain for the Hardware Stores in LatAm. Our goal is to allow hardware stores compete with large players, have a better business and more profitability.
Backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and Latin America, we started our operations in Colombia and soon will open to the largest LatAm markets as Mexico and Brazil. We look for top players on each position to make TUL the best company in the region.
About the Role
We are seeking highly motivated finance professionals to help the CFO start the Strategic Finance team. You will have the ability to help shape the trajectory of one of the fastest growing start-ups in LatAm working with cross functional teams across different countries.
As someone willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle a wide array of challenges, you will play an integral role in establishing best practices for forecasting, reporting, financial planning, investor relations and in depth adhoc analyses. You will help the CFO and Country Heads reach insights others might not be able to make and you will have the opportunity to help turn these insights into initiatives. Beyond core FP&A, but you will be responsible for helping drive key decision that will be rooted in deep product and operational know-how.
• Reporting to the CFO and partnering with Country Heads, help deliver the short, medium, and long-term strategy plans of TUL
• Work cross-functionally to develop and execute against financial forecasts and operational goals
• Sophisticated financial modeling: build models from scratch, improve existing models and break complex models down into components that consolidate
• Develop other financial tools and analyses to help make better decisions
• Help prepare materials for our Board of Directors and broader investor base
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
• Proficiency in both English and Spanish required
• Solid accounting and finance knowledge
• Strong finance-based analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Work in a multi-cultural environment
• Capable of following directions
• Be able to work under time constraints
• Prioritize deliverables
• Critical thinking and problem solving
It’s a Plus
• Worked in FP&A, strategic finance or corporate development role at a leading organization
• Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
• Outstanding business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
• Superior partner-management skills and experience aligning partners and teams with conflicting agendas