Tul Is a tech platform that optimizes construction materials supply chain for the Hardware Stores in LatAm. Our goal is that all the people in emerging markets have a roof.
Backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and Latin America in 2021 Tul closed the largest Series A in Colombia and one of the largest in Latam in history.
Currently we have operations in Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico and soon will open to the other LatAm markets as Brazil and Peru. We look for top players in each position to make Tul the best company in the region.
We receive investment from the most important funds in Latam and the world. We are part of Monashees, 8VC, K50, Avenir, Bed Rock and other important VCs.
Engineering at Tul
We are building a team, filled with people who challenge, mentor and inspire you to be extraordinary and together disrupt the construction supply chain in Latam; using technology to scale and give us efficiency in every step.
At Tul we develop our own technology and therefore we value people who have solid bases of knowledge with a willingness to change and who are open to constant learning.
We create diverse workforces that come together in small, independent and cross-functional teams that feel like small startups within the company that allow us to achieve different business objectives and grow at full speed.
- Build, implement, and maintain machine learning systems
- Work together with our engineering teams for the implementation, testing, and release of a range of models, both for existing and “to-be-invented”
- Work closely with Data Analysts to design, code, train, test, deploy, iterate and own state-of-the-art systems for executing ML models
- Building end-to-end data pipelines to train, maintain, and track performance of our Machine Learning and Operations Research products
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field or related fields.
- Excellency in SQL, Python
- Analysis and monitoring of processes, performance and optimization of queries.
- Passion fast-paced startup culture.
- Customer Orientated Approach.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, consulting and people management skills.
- Self driven and goal oriented with the ability to multitask, back by a high level of accountability and follow through to closure.