Tul Is a tech platform that optimizes construction materials supply chain for the Hardware Stores in LatAm. Our goal is to allow hardware stores compete with large players, have a better business and more profitability.
Back by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and Latin America, we started our operations in Colombia and soon will open to the largest LatAm markets as Mexico and Brazil. We look for top players on each position to make Tul the best company in the region.
The Role: Full Stack Developer Sr
We are looking for an engineer to help us to create, enhance and maintain our unique platform. You will be responsible for helping us build new features and maintain existing ones. Help improve the team performance. Work closely with our product team to build the best possible solution. Contribute to our component library and style guide where you will have an impact creating something from scratch.
- Proven knowledge crafting and building web applications
- Working knowledge in component-driven architecture
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and preprocessors
- Knowledge of infrastructure (Linux, nginx servers, apache, varnish)
- DB Knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Working knowledge of Relational DBs
- Knowledge of Android and iOS developing
- Experience in Flutter is a plus
- Knowledge of React, Angular or other frameworks for frontend
- Knowledge of AWS
- C, C#, or low level program languages.
- Experience of RESTful APIs design
- Strong attention to detail to produce high quality code
- Consistent Jira reporting
- Spring 2.3.4 and Kotlin to API
- Develop and deliver new product features
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users
- Review pull request of others
- Deploy Beta versions for testing and work closely with QAs, make QA
- Deploy final versions to production
It’s a Plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Ability to explore and learn new technologies
- Familiarity with common design patterns and core concepts of functional programming
- Experience in React, Redux, ES6, Babel (stage-2), and Webpack
- Experience with common dev tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gradle, Maven, etc.
- Git knowledge
- Basic knowledge of design tools (photoshop, illustrator, etc)
- Market compensation package
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- 15 working days vacations
- Wellness Perks
- Fully Stocked kitchen
- Travel opportunities for our regional expansion in LatAm
- Stock options if you demonstrate being an A player