TUL is expanding pursuing its mission of becoming the first and biggest super app for construction industry in LATAM!
At TUL, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard, implement and learn from mistakes. TUL is growing at a tremendous and this position is key to continue in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly qualified person that will have the opportunity to shape and lead TUL´s digital marketing global team. We need a person who is passionate on delivering results and a person who will be looking forward to leading Tul to be on the top of mind in all the regions and industries we compete in. This person should be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative and sustainable operation.
What are you going to do?
- Develop a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, segmentation, priority markets) to be thought partners with cross-functional team members.
- Develop our global digital marketing strategies and adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with regional strategy, considering local specifics and culture.
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them.
- Provide general and specific digital metrics, data, and assessments and report back with in-market feedback and insights.
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy.
- Lead and coordinate localization of relevant content, as well as crafting individual market/ regional-specific content when needed.
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior &identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Have an open mind to develop Omnichannel experiences that don’t exist in our markets.
- Digitalize a late tech adopting market through a clear and well executed digital communication and advertising strategy!
What we expect from you:
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment, and with a strong Tech background
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven ability in quantitative fields
- Advanced digital knowledge, what to look in our analytics stack to take decisions.
- You are a structured problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail.
- Good relationship management as you will engage and lead partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to position Tul brand in a way that is both consistent and meaningful to local culture and customs.
- A strong customer-centric demeanor – you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand, and with our technology.
- You have initiative in a constantly changing work environment, and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach.
- A track-record of validated business results through testing and deploying effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace chances to create an impact without needing to be told when or how to do so.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
Its a Plus:
- B2C and B2B marketing experiences, leading FMCG or IT company working experience as a plus.
- Advanced CRM data driven strategies experience
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- Practical attitude and proven experience in solving problems. Strong leadership skills in a fast-paced environment and passionate about operations.
- Identify the highest priorities, provide data-based decisions, generate organization adherence, and operationalize strategies from idea to execution.
- Market compensation package
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home.
- 15 working days vacations.
- Wellness Perks.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Travel opportunities for our regional expansion in LatAm
- Stock options if you demonstrate being an A player.