Tul Is a tech platform that optimizes construction materials supply chain for the Hardware Stores in LatAm. Our goal is that all the people in emerging markets have a roof.
Backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and Latin America in 2021 Tul closed the largest Series A in Colombia and one of the largest in Latam in history.
Currently we have operations in Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico and soon will open to the other LatAm markets as Brazil and Peru. We look for top players in each position to make Tul the best company in the region.
About Our Team
Our Dara team is an elite analytics and data science team inside the Restaurants’ vertical, whose purpose is to enable data-driven decisions by generating insights, delivering analytical capabilities and automating core processes to pave the way to the business organization of the future
- Lead our core group of data scientists building ML/statistical algorithms and analytical tools that enable and support the business decision making process
- Integrate models and analytical results into our data and tech infrastructure, interacting with managers and senior management of our tech and product organizations.
- Clearly communicate analytical results to our C-level executives and key stakeholders, simplifying technical concepts and demonstrating a deep understanding of our business and the potential impact of analytical deliverables in our users and partners.
- Develop analytical frameworks on important strategic decisions of the Restaurants vertical, in order to ensure that we are delivering the best value proposition for our customers, commercial partners, and courier partners.
- Execute and deliver superior results under tight deadlines and challenging business OKRs, demonstrating an above average ability to deliver “Minimum Viable” analytical products
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative fields, with 7+ years of work experience.
- Master’s in Data Science / Analytics or Statistics degree.
- Previous experience leading Analytics/ Data Science teams in a professional environment.
- Deep desire to work in a startup environment, helping the company grow.
- Excellent communication skills of business and technical concepts.
- Having a nose for value, i.e. being able to identify and prioritize the biggest opportunities.
- Proficiency in SQL / python / R .
- Proficiency in visualization tools (Tableau and Power BI preferred).
- Fluency in English is a must.