TUL is expanding pursuing its mission of becoming the first and biggest super app for construction industry in LATAM! We are looking for our FIRST City Managers!
At TUL, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard, implement and learn from mistakes. TUL is growing at a tremendous and this position is key to continue in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
Please state in the cover letter your preferred city.
What we are looking for?:
We are looking for a highly qualified person that will have the opportunity to shape and lead TUL´s FIRST expansion. We need a person who is passionate on delivering results and a person who will be looking forward to lead future expansions into other markets. This person should be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation
What are you going to do:
- Install TUL culture in the designated region.
- Able to build and manage strong relationships with the team and cross-functional colleagues
- Create, optimize and scale processes. You will be responsible for transforming ideas into processes and implementing them, allowing the growth and efficiency of the commercial operation.
- Define hiring needs in your city and bringing on top Ops talent to help execute on the day-to-day, while also setting the future strategy.
- Manage strategic projects, leading a team and setting timelines to quickly achieve goals.
- Responsible for the reliability and efficiency of the operation in the city area and, together with the team, monitor KPIs and take actions to accomplish goals.
- 100% focused on growth…Execution is a key
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, finance, business intelligence, strategy or related areas.
- Practical attitude and proven experience in solving problems. Strong leadership skills in a fast paced environment and passionate about operations.
- Identify the highest priorities, provide data-based decisions, generate organization adherence and operationalize strategies from idea to execution.
- Exceptional ability with Excel and familiarity with financial and supply chain management.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Market compensation package
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- 15 working days vacations
- Wellness Perks
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Travel opportunities for our regional expansion in LatAm
- Stock options if you demonstrate being an A player